"He has an incredibly strong knowledge of privacy law and is up to date on all of the latest legislation"
Privacy Notice Customization
Website Compliance Package
ADA Website Compliance Solution
Operating a Website, Mobile App, or SaaS Without a Legally Compliant Privacy Notice and Expert Advice Is Risky
Avoid fines and legal liability while running your online business. We offer CCPA, U.S., GDPR, and global privacy law consulting and document drafting services that provide uncomplicated solutions for complex privacy laws.
Complying with privacy laws and Internet regulations has become much harder. These new laws have placed complex legal requirements on website, mobile app, and SaaS owners. Whether your company is small or big, most of these privacy laws and regulations apply to you. Violating them can be potentially devastating to your company in the form of fines, lawsuits, and damage to your reputation.
Working with a Certified Information Privacy Professional, attorneys, and other professionals trained in privacy law is a great investment that can help protect you and your online business.
I am part of a large team of global privacy experts and attorneys with extensive experience and can help you comply with the following privacy laws and regulations, thereby limiting your legal liability.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other global privacy laws
- Canadian and Australian privacy laws
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Nevada Senate Privacy Bill No. 220, and other state privacy laws
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Data protection regulations
- Data controller processor and sub-processor regulations
- Data privacy impact assessments
- Cookie consent compliance
- Internet advertising
- Requirements from big tech companies such as Google and Facebook
- Employee privacy training
- Privacy Shield compliance
I can also customize the following documents for you:
- A legally compliant privacy notice for your website, mobile apps, or SaaS
- A legally compliant COPPA privacy notice for children
- A professional terms and conditions to limit legal liability and protect your intellectual property
- Industry-specific disclaimers for medical, mental health, fitness-exercise, and others
- Data privacy impact assessment (DPIA) required under the GDPR
- Data protection policy (required under the GDPR and other privacy laws)
- Data subject access responses (required under the GDPR and CCPA)
- Data subject access response template
- Controller processor and or sub-processor agreement (required under the GDPR)
- Data breach incident report
- Social media disclosures
Complying with the current privacy laws involves more than simply putting up a privacy notice or terms and conditions. You must consider the information you collect, how you collect it, whom you share it with, how you protect it, how long you store it, and how you destroy it.
You must also consider how you will respond to data subject access requests (DSARs) and other legal requirements. Depending on your online business, you may need to put more documents in place to comply with the ever-expanding privacy and Internet laws.
James Chiodo - Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)