Privacy Notice Protection and Compliance Package
Complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other global privacy laws is not easy. It can be challenging even for seasoned attorneys and privacy professionals.
The following are some of the document requirements and information you must have to comply with global privacy laws.
• Privacy notice to comply with the CCPA, US, GDPR, and other global privacy laws
• Privacy notice for children (not needed unless you collect data from children under 16)
• CCPA specific disclosures
• Terms and conditions (terms of service)
• Data processing agreement (DPA)
• Standard contractual clauses (SCC)
• Data protection policies (handbook)
• Data subject access requests (DSARs) responses and templates
• Website opt-in form to collect users data legally
• Document posting instructions to enforce your website documents
• Data privacy impact assessments
• Cookie consent requirements
• Privacy training
• A general or specific disclaimer depending on your business
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• A privacy law compliance letter you can give to your clients, bank, etc.
Call or email James for pricing and a free consultation.
email James@PrivacyInstructor.com or call 800-963-2902