Privacy Notice Protection and Compliance Package
Complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other global privacy laws is not easy. It can be challenging even for seasoned attorneys and privacy professionals.
The following are some of the documents and information required to comply with the U.S. and global privacy laws if you operate a website, mobile app, desktop app, or software as a service (SaaS).
• Privacy notice to comply with the CCPA, CPRA, US, GDPR, and other global privacy laws
• Privacy notice for children (not needed unless you collect data from children under 16)
• Data processing agreement (DPA)
• Standard contractual clauses (SCC)
• Data protection policies (handbook)
• Data subject access requests (DSARs)
• Data privacy impact assessments
• Compliant website opt-in form to collect users data legally
• Document posting instructions to comply with privacy laws
• Data mapping
• Cookie consent process
• Privacy training
• A general or specific disclaimer depending on your business
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• Terms and conditions (terms of service)
For a free consultation and pricing, email James@PrivacyInstructor.com
or call me at 612-429-1084.
Thank you, your business is appreciated!
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
International Association of Privacy Professionals